Our client is looking for an Actuarial Inspector. He/she will conduct audit and inspections on actuarial topics across Belgium.
More specifically, the Actuarial inspector will be:
- Preparing upfront the audit and inspection by gathering the necessary information and planning a work program
- Conducting the inspections and audits on the premises of the insurance company, holding meetings with company officials, analysing the processes and checking the documentations and systems
- Verifying the findings by presenting them to the company's officials
- Producing a report setting out the main findings
- Presenting the final conclusions and the recommendations to the company’s management and if appropriate to your manager
- Supervising the proper implementation of corporate action plans.
- Hold the title of actuary or have professional experience as an Actuary
- A relevant experience (at least three years) in auditing, insurance underwriting and claims management, financial asset management and/or risk management (preferably in the financial sector, the consultancy world, or with an insurance company, pension fund or financial asset manager)
- Have an interest in solving complex topics and digging deep on technical subjects
- Being able to work independently as well as team player
- Have a strong sense of ethics
- Willingness to travel around Belgium
- Good oral and written communication skills in French, Dutch and English.