Our client an insurance company is looking for a Data Science Manager to strengthen the Data Corporate Department. He·she will be responsible for the team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining AI engines in the department responsible for the automation strategy.
The Data Science Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and contributing to the monitoring, R&D and continuous development of the service's AI engines, which lead to being confronted with state-of-the-art architectures and concepts in Deep Learning;
- Implementing internal Python library development best practices, as well as MLOps best practices to standardize and automate development and deployment processes;
- Coordinating the configuration of the deployments, as well as the training of the Deep Learning and Machine Learning models specific to each deployment responding to different business cases and document types;
- Interacting with current and future internal customers;
- Developing the product strategy and roadmap;
- Maintaining visibility and communication of the team and project successes to the group's AI communities and top management;
- Maintaining operational control of the team's activity (performance and activity).
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Actuarial Science;
- At least 7 years of experience in the quantitative area;
- Experience in the development, production and maintenance of Machine Learning and Deep Learning models mainly in Computer Vision or NLP;
- Experience in management and/or technical leadership, leading R&D projects in AI or data science. Leadership and mentoring role with more junior profiles;
- Appeal to AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning. Sound knowledge of Python, most of the standard data manipulation and modelling frameworks, and at least one Deep Learning framework such as PyTorch or TensorFlow;
- Ability to adapt and to collaborate;
- Good communication skills and ability to explain complex subjects in simple terms;
- Innovative mind and solution-oriented;
- Ability to support coworkers;
- Sound knowledge of French.