Our client, a consulting company, is looking for an Actuarial Consultant. He·she will be in charge of various Life & Health and/or ALM projects.
The future Actuarial Consultant will be responsible for:
- Modelling: development and review of ALM models (Moses/Prophet), review of strategic asset allocation
- Risk management: ORSA, stress test and risk appetite
- IFRS 17: carrying out impact studies on regulatory choices, calibration of risk adjustment.
- Life & Health
- Technical monitoring: calculating multi-standard provisions, monitoring portfolio profitability, drafting profit and loss accounts.
- Master's degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in ALM or Life & Health
- Sound knowledge of actuarial techniques
- Very good knowledge of Solvency 2 and IFRS 17
- Interest in modelling
- Dynamic attitude
- Team spirit
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in French