Paris area, France
Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Life Risk Actuary to strengthen the Risk Department. He/she will be in charge of various tasks related to savings.
The future Life Risk Actuary will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Participating in the review of models (review of data, assumptions, technical specifications, implementation, results, etc.) and producing analyses and opinions;
- Contributing to work relating to the implementation of IFRS 17;
- Participating in the improvement and automation of risk monitoring dashboards;
- Participating in the production of ORSA and actuarial function reports;
- Identifying and monitoring risks in the Life & Savings portfolio, in conjunction with the unit responsible for monitoring investments;
- Participating in the preparation of the various Risk Committees reporting to management (ALM and Risk Management Committee, Model Committee, Technical Committees, New Products Committee, etc.).
- Graduate of the Institute of Actuaries or equivalent training specialising in actuarial mathematics with knowledge of Solvency / IFRS 17 regulations.
- Knowledge of how savings and actuarial work is an asset
- Very good command of Excel, VBA, SAS and C#
- Excellent analytical, summary and presentation skills
- Autonomy, proactivity, good interpersonal skills, curiosity, sense of innovation and ability to make proposals
- Fluency in professional English