Paris area, France
Our client is looking for a Pension Actuary to strengthen the Finance Department.
The future Pension Actuary will be responsible for:
- Performing S1 inventory work (calculation of technical provisions, analysis of movements, etc.), presenting and commenting on the accounts and margin analysis;
- Assessing EBs to S2 standards and ensuring the production of QRT/ENS for which the management is responsible;
- Contributing to the work of the business plan on technical and financial margin;
- Measuring the impact of the revaluation policy;
- Carrying out various technical and statistical studies to analyse and process the technical and financial impacts of risks;
- Carrying out work related to controls (tax, ACPR, CAC and internal audit);
- Participating in the design, development and parameterisation of tools
- Master's degree or Grandes écoles (Baccalaureate +5 years)
- Experience of 3 to 10 years in Life Insurance and Pension Savings and/or Inventory.
- Technical skills required: SAS, Office pack
- Autonomous but team-oriented, analytical and synthetic skills
- Very good command of French