Do you have work experience with P&C actuarial reserving? Are you looking for a position within an international and dynamic company? Do you get very enthusiastic from numerous interactions with international entities? Are you driven by the challenge of coordinating and harmonizing reserving techniques?
If you answered yes, you might be the perfect candidate for our client who is looking for a Junior P&C Actuary whose main missions will be as follows:
- Manage the quarterly IFRS reserves process for assigned European business units, and analyze them to determine the appropriate IBNR level for run-off and new businesses,
- Assist in the production and modelling of the Solvency II technical provisions and cash-flows of the company.
- Engage with local business units to present the corporate actuarial view on reserving,
- Support the implementation of IFRS17 in the group.
- Contribute to harmonize and maintain the IFRS actuarial methods, assumptions and calibration across all business units and lines of businesses,
- Maintain and further develop the company’s suite of profitability analysis reporting and engage in pricing oversight.
- Develop as a subject matter expert on actuarial reserving tools,
- Draft assigned documentation related to technical methodologies or functional processes.
- Advise on the annual reinsurance treaty arrangements and provide opinion thereof.
- Qualified or part-qualified actuary from a recognized actuarial association/institute.
- Strong expertise in actuarial tools and data analytics software
- Between 2 and 4 years of experience in P&C insurance.
- Knowledge in P&C reserving and Solvency II.
- Good communication skills, proactive behavior and team spirit.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a strong asset.