Our client, a consulting firm, is looking for a Non-Life Manager to strengthen its Actuarial Department.
The future Non-Life Manager will have the following missions:
- Manage consulting and audit missions,
- Supervise the consulting teams
- Be the clients’ contact point
- Participate in responding to calls for tenders,
- Contribute to the commercial development of non-life insurance consulting services,
- Contribute actively to R&D,
- Contribute to the training of junior consultants,
- Participate in other functional tasks such as recruitment, budget monitoring and planning.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science,
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Non-Life insurance (actuarial/risk management),
- Prior experience in modelling,
- Strong knowledge of the Non-Life insurance market (products, risks and regulations),
- Good knowledge of Non-Life reserving (accounting and Solvency 2),
- Good knowledge of R and/or Python, and/or SAS,
- Strong interest for innovation,
- Appetite for commercial development,
- Technical rigor and ability to conceptualise,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Team spirit,
- Fluency in French and English.