DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a Senior Life Product Actuary.
The Senior Life Product Actuary will have to execute the following tasks :
- Develop and improve the company’s offering in Life retail products by performing statistical analysis, calculations and reporting,
- Carry out profitability analysis of new and existing products,
- Execute programming tasks using SAS, C++, VBA,
- Take part in several projects regarding legal reporting, development of a reporting tool, development of the company’s future products in Life retail,
Collaborate with other departments such as Finance, Risk Management, Actuarial, Legal and Compliance, IT, Project Management, Operations, Reinsurance, Sales and Marketing.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Civil Engineering or Actuarial Sciences,
- At least five years of experience in a similar role,
- Strong command of MS Office (Excel, VBA, SAS) as well as C++ and Delphi,
- Team spirit,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Innovative mindset and attention to detail,
- Fluency in at least one of the two national languages, with a good command of English.