DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Risk Monitoring Investment & ALM to strengthen the Risk Management Monitoring team. He/she will be in charge of:
- Taking part in the design and implementation of the risk policy and guidelines for all investments, regarding credit and ALM risks, taking into account the risk appetite of the company,
- Supporting and controlling the business to make sure they respect the risk policies and guidelines, preparing and taking part in the Investment and ALM committees and monitoring the investment and credit limits,
- Analyzing the return and risks of new Investment propositions,
- Taking part in projects to better identify measure and monitor the investment and ALM risks,
- Participating in the quarterly report done by the Risk Department for the top management, giving an overview of the level of market, credit, liquidity and ALM risks incurred by the business.
- University background in finance, actuarial, a financial certification would be a strong plus,
- Experience in finance, ideally managing investment and ALM,
- A previous experience in the insurance sector and a basic knowledge of the Solvency II regulation,
- Excellent communication skills, both speaking and writing,
- Good knowledge of VBA, a knowledge in UBS Delta or Bloomberg would be an advantage,
- Team spirit,
- Fluent in either Dutch or French and at least a passive knowledge of the other language Good knowledge of English.