DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a Senior Risk Actuary within the Risk Department.
The Senior Risk Actuary will be responsible for :
- Supporting the Head of Life and Financial Risk in building a bridge between these two teams,
- Supporting Life and F&C in analysing and documenting the SCR developments for the production of the internal and regulatory reporting,
- Coordinating the SCR projection process for the company’s entities as part of the capital plan (standard formula and internal model),
- Presenting the results to the top management and the group level stakeholders of the company,
- Coordinating the Risk reporting,
- Working hand in hand with both teams, supporting their tasks and informing them of any relevant information for their work.
- University degree in Actuarial Sciences, Economics or related field,
- From three to six years of experience,
- Sound understanding of the insurance sector,
- Experience in Financial and Life Risk with a previous exposure to Solvency II and internal model topics,
- Dynamism and multitasking abilities,
- Excellent communication and organisation skills,
- Fluency in English and in French.