Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Non-Life Actuary to join the Technical Department.
The Non-Life Actuary will be assigned to one or several international portfolios for non-life products. He/she will be responsible for:
- Follow up and operate pricing evolutions for the assigned portfolios.
- Monitor the profitability by analysing the monitoring and reporting dashboards. Advising corrective action when and where necessary.
- Take part in the reserving calculations liaising with the reserving teams.
- Take part in the internal projects of the Technical Department (process and reporting automation, dashboard and reporting tool creation and optimization).
- Hold a master’s degree in actuarial science or Applied Mathematics or Statistics, econometrics. Being a qualified actuary is an asset but not a perquisite.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in non-life insurance, preferably on motor products.
- Knowledge of statistical and profitability tools and methodology.
- Previous experience in pricing, portfolio management and profitability analysis on non-life lines.
- Good data analyses abilities.
- Experience using R and SAS.
- Pedagogue approach with good presentation skills in order to present results to a disparate audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work efficiently in team and to liaise with internal and external commercial partners.
- Being fluent in both French and English is necessary, any other skills in another foreign language is an asset.