Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a Pension Actuary to join the Pension Actuarial Department.
The Pension Actuary will be responsible for:
- Design and price Pension insurance products compliant with the latest regulation
- Assist the IT set up of the new products and guarantees.
- Optimize the validation process for the information communicated to the clients.
- Optimize and automatize the different complaints reply and management system.
- Take part in the management of the claims complex files management collaborating with the other involved teams
- Hold a degree in Actuarial Science
- At least 5 years of experience as an actuary in life insurance
- Previous experience in pricing and/or product development in life and/or pension.
- Knowledge of SAS and R, ideally Hadoop and Prophet as well.
- Team spirit and will to share knowledge and skills with peers.
- Previous experience in project management is an asset
- Outstanding communication skills, and ability to adapt to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluent in both French and English