Our client, an international cutting-edge consultancy company is looking for a Pricing Actuary & Data Scientist who will get to use machine learning technology, and to have a visible effect on the product roadmap.
As the driving force between Sales, Product and R&D departments, the Pricing Actuary & Data Scientist will be responsible for:
- Providing the perfect technical compliment whilst assisting clients in acquiring the best understanding and the maximization of their use of ML techniques for insurance pricing, providing industry-specific product assistance to the client, as well as elaborating on the different features of the product during interactions with the relevant client contact,
- Leading product demonstrations with different audiences and product pilots / proof of concepts with Actuaries or Data Scientists,
- Besides pre-sales responsibilities, working on post-sales technical aspects such as designing product training, improving model development and leading on-going customer success.
- Hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) from a top engineering school or University in either Data Science, Actuarial science or a quantitative discipline requiring a high proficiency in mathematics such as Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics etc...
- At least 3 years of experience in Non-Life insurance as an actuary, preferably in a pricing role,
- Understanding large insurance company’s business imperatives from both a technical and non-technical standpoint,
- Creative and autonomous, with a consultancy mindset,
- Strong communication skills with regards to elaborating technical concepts and being able to explain and present it to both technical and non-technical audiences,
- Fluency in English, any other language is welcome.