Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for an IFRS 17 Project Manager.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Take part and follow up on the implementation of both IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- Take part in the impact analyses of the new norms on the company’s results.
- Take part in the implementation of accounting aspects of the new norms and its impact on the reporting.
- Present and communicate on the implementation of IFRS 9 and 17 to the group.
- Monitor the implementation of Prophet
- Follow up on the systems update to adapt to IFRS9 and 17.
The IFRS 17 Project Manager will lead the different projects and monitoring committees and monitor the budgets of the ongoing projects.
This position requires occasional travels to Belgium.
- Hold a master’s degree in Actuarial Science or Finance
- Have a former experience in an actuarial or financial role within an insurance company
- Good knowledge of the norms IFRS 9 and 17
- Knowledge of the actuarial and accounting technical aspects for an insurance company
- At least basic understanding in project management
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to synthetize complex topics
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to different types of stakeholders
- Fluent in both French and English