Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a Group Reserving Actuary.
The Group Reserving Actuary will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing the Reserving process within the Group Insurance Department,
- Developing and deploying the standard reserving practices and methodologies for the purpose of improving the accuracy of pricing and profitability monitoring practices,
- Supporting the steering of claims management performance,
- Contributing to the production of budget / forecast and regulatory reportings (Solvency 2, IFRS 17 etc.) in reserving areas,
- Harmonizing and maintaining the reserving operations (actuarial methods, controls and reports) performed in subsidiaries across the Group to minimize the reserving risk,
- Coordinating and reviewing the reserving rules and reserving calculations of local entities,
- Participating to the implementation of automated profitability monitoring process across the Group by anticipating trends,
- Contributing to the actuarial data and actuarial framework of reserving valuation for Solvency II and IFRS 17,
- Assisting the production of the onerous contract test (loss component) for IFRS 17.
- From three to five years of experience in P&C and/or Assistance reserving field, with risk management/actuarial function/audit background,
- Solid knowledge of actuarial work of reserving,
- Intermediate knowledge of finance and accounting practices in Solvency 2 and IFRS 17 areas,
- Excellent computer skills, programming skills (R, SQL etc.) preferred,
- Strong interpersonal skills with entrepreneurial spirit and proactivity,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Outstanding negotiation and conflict resolution skills,
- Fluency in English.