Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a Senior Pricing Actuary within the Pricing Department.
The Senior Pricing Actuary will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Pricing team in the product/tariff development process,
- Implementing and developing Technical Prices,
- Taking part in tariff committees,
- Supporting and guiding pricing decisions in the context of the Planning and Strategic dialogue towards shareholders,
- Monitoring KPIs and developments in profitability, growth and competitive position at segment level and offering recommendations,
- Developing and continuously updating customer value indicators,
- Participating in knowledge sharing programs within the group,
- Interpreting results and performing relevant analyses per segment.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics or econometrics. An actuarial background is considered as an asset,
- From zero to five years of experience in a pricing or analytical position,
- Outstanding knowledge of Non-Life insurance products,
- Ability to work and make decisions independently,
- Excellent presentation and communication skills,
- Knowledge of SAS, R, Willis Tower Watson pricing tools is a plus,
- Fluency in English, with an additional command of French and/or Dutch considered as a strong asset.