Our client, a French insurance company operating at an international level, is looking for a P&C Pricing Actuary to strengthen its Actuarial Team in charge of P&C products’ pricing.
He/She will more specifically have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the process of (new) P&C products tariff development.
- Participate in portfolio monitoring and perform profitability analysis in collaboration with other internal stakeholders, such as the sales teams.
- Perform and ensure the effectiveness of technical studies for tenders and present them to the top management.
- Monitor the evolution of pricing technical solutions on the market.
- Support the sales teams in their communication towards clients and other stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in actuarial science or another equivalent quantitative field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a pricing and analytical position.
- Knowledge of actuarial topics related to P&C insurance products.
- Team spirit and project management skills.
- Analytical thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Organisation and rigor.
- Fluency in English and French.