Our client, an international consultancy company, is looking for a Non-Life Manager.
The future Non-Life Manager will be responsible for :
- Accompanying the client in pricing projects and processes, through improvements and/or technological changes.
- Accompanying the client in reserving projects and processes within various regulatory frameworks.
- Taking part in developing the technical knowledge and possibilities of application of data science of the company.
- Be a reliable point of contact for the clients.
- As a manager, manage a team of consultants, depending on the missions.
- Bringing a technical support to the top management for ad-hoc technical projects.
- Taking part in the business development of the company.
- Taking part in international transversal programs and projects.
- Hold a master’s degree in Actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics or data science
- Have from 4 to 7 years of experience in Non-life insurance, more specifically with pricing and/or reserving.
- Good knowledge of Solvency II, and ideally IFRS17.
- Good experience with Excel, VBA, SAS and Python. A knowledge of ResQ/Radar or Emblem is an asset.
- Good project management abilities
- Organization, autonomy with team spirit
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and spoken. Able to do good and efficient presentations.
- Fluent in both English and French.