Our client, an international consulting firm specialising in actuarial, is looking for a Senior Life Consultant to strengthen its teams.
The future Senior Life Consultant will work with clients on the following topics:
- Solvency II: Pillar 1 missions (standard formula and internal model), Pillar 2 missions (ORSA, actuarial function report), Pillar 3 missions, process automation.
- Actuarial valuation: Embedded Value, mergers / acquisitions.
- Modelling: asset/liability modelling, Solvency II and IFRS 17.
- Risk management: ERM, risk appetite, integration of Solvency II in the management of the company, transfer of risk.
- Profitability: new products, customer value analysis, big data.
Moreover, the future Senior Life Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Be a point of contact for clients and develop a relationship of trust.
- Collaborate in the development of knowledge and applications of new technologies.
- Provide technical support to management for ad-hoc missions.
- Contribute to the commercial development of the company.
- Take part in international projects, working with the company's other European offices.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Finance or Data Science.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Life insurance, including experience in actuarial modelling, ideally ALM.
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory environment (Solvency II, IFRS17).
- Command of Excel and actuarial projection software (Moses/RAFM, Prophet...).
- Organisation, autonomy while being able to work in a team.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to make good presentations by adapting to different audiences.
- Fluency in French and English.