Our client is looking for an Actuarial Analyst who will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establish, analyze and control the profit and loss accounts: technical, accounting and profit-sharing accounts,
- Analyze risk behavior and share study results with internal and external clients,
- Contribute to the establishing of the technical impact of regulatory, legal and judicial changes and to the implementation of the corresponding adaptations or new systems,
- Analyze and price the studies (with the objective of underwriting new business or developing the portfolio of contracts), seek the technical methods that make it possible to meet the needs while respecting the underwriting policy and the spirit of the underwriting standards,
- Carry out the technical studies required to optimize the product/service offering,
- Manage the business portfolio.
- University degree in Actuarial Science or Statistics
- At least four years of experience in Underwriting or Actuarial work in Life and Health insurance,
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Team player
- Mastery of the Microsoft Suite and SAS.