Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an Internal Auditor within the Internal Audit Department.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for :
- Carrying out interviews with the audited departments,
- Collecting and analysing all documentation,
- Formulating the findings, identifying the causes, assessing the impacts on the process, activity or entity being audited,
- Writing audit reports,
- Communicating the results to stakeholders,
- Following up on the implementation of audit recommendations,
- Contributing to risk assessment work and the development of the annual audit plan,
- Participating in local and group workgroups.
- Master's degree in actuarial science, audit or risk management,
- At least fhree years of experience in internal or external audit in the insurance industry,
- Good project management skills,
- Rigor and team spirit,
- Real strength of conviction allowing to mobilise the audited departments to adhere to the recommendations,
- Excellent analytical, synthesis and writing skills,
- Fluency in French and English.