Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Client Expert Actuary to strengthen its Analytics Department. The future Client Expert Actuary will join a team of seven employees in addition to the Manager.
The position involves strong interaction with the different departments of the company, as well as regular exchanges with the Group teams and other international entities.
More specifically, the future Client Expert Actuary will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Build and/or improve customer behavioural score models used in the calculation of customer value: churn, multi-equipment and technical profitability.
- Analyse the commercial performance of the sales force via conversion and price elasticity models.
- Study and propose a more relevant distribution of commercial discounts at subscription to improve the competitiveness of our offers in relation to the competition.
- Contribute to the development of decision support and simulation tools (R/Shiny).
- Carry out statistical analysis to better understand the needs of the company's customers and its positioning in terms of price on its main marketed products.
- Develop relevant reports to monitor the evolution and deformation of the portfolio following production relaunch actions.
- Provide technical support for all marketing actions initiated by the company, regarding the Lead Management and the various web marketing targets.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Actuarial Science, preferably in different areas of expertise
- Experience in a consulting firm is a plus.
- Good knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics, of the main underlying concepts (exploratory statistics, modelling, classification).
- Good knowledge of database management, data mining tools and the main statistical development tools (R/Python).
- Previous knowledge of a Big Data environment (Hadoop & Spark) is a plus.
- Analytical and synthesis skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with different audiences.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent command of French.
- A professional command of English would be an asset.