Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an Asset Allocator to strengthen the Investment Department. Within the Portfolio Management team, which is responsible for the implementation of the investment strategy in the portfolios, the future Portfolio Allocator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Drive the performance and wealth of the portfolios of the companies within the assigned scope.
- Define an investment program by asset class and implement the recommendations of the tactical allocation committee to the management companies by company/portfolio.
- Monitor performance and risk of asset classes under and outside of mandates in line with the portfolio construction project, the group's ESG strategy and the quarterly committees.
- Improve portfolio efficiency by optimizing long-term profitability through the allocation of new internal and external funds in collaboration with the entire portfolio management team.
- Contribute to the development of tactical allocation and portfolio construction tools.
The Portfolio Allocator will also have economic/market intelligence missions with a tactical allocation perspective.
- Hold a degree in financial engineering or market finance,
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an equivalent position, with good knowledge of multi-asset class allocation/strategies and willingness to discover new asset classes (private debt...)
- Proficiency in programming languages (R, Python or Matlab) and/or econometric software (Eviews...) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt in a reactive and demanding environment.
- Autonomy and thoroughness.
- Fluent in English.