Our client, a French insurance company operating on the European market, is looking for a P&C Pricing Actuary to strengthen its Product & Pricing Department.
In the context of this position, and in support of his/her manager, the future Actuary will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development process of insurance products, including the modelling of algorithms and the initiation of pricing approaches to identify and measure the risks of the company's potential new business.
- Participate in the Data Science dimension and in new innovative pricing approaches.
- Be responsible for technical studies for pan-European tenders.
- Carry out risk analysis and pricing studies for the creation of various new P&C products.
- Present the results of your studies to the Product Manager and to the opportunity validation bodies.
- Participate in studies for the revaluation and recovery of portfolios requiring special monitoring in direct contact with the sales teams.
- Supporting the sales management in presentations or upgrading actions at the client's premises.
- Define technical orientations/advice in terms of product creation/evolution and design of management tools and methods.
- Master’s degree in actuarial science or another equivalent quantitative field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position and knowledge of P&C insurance products
- Good modelling and pricing analysis skills
- Goog programming skills (R, SAS, Python...)
- Team spirit and project management skills.
- Analytical thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Organisation and rigor.
- Fluency in English and French.