Our client, a consulting firm specialized in mergers & acquisitions, is looking for an M&A Consultant to strengthen its M&A department, based in Paris. He·she will join a small team in a dynamic environment with strong client exposure.
The M&A Consultant will work under the direct supervision of VPs and Directors, and with the support of a full team of Analysts and interns.
In this role, the M&A Consultant will be responsible for
- Executing mandates from process definition, drafting of marketing documentation to negotiation phases:
- Strategic analysis of markets and sectors.
- Preparation of teaser, information memorandum and management presentation.
- Construction, analysis and presentation of business plans.
- Structuring of LBO and valuation models.
- Management of exchanges with potential acquirers, targets and investors and participation in negotiations.
- Coordination of due diligence phases.
- Developing the skills of and supervising the team of analysts and interns.
- Participate in the life of the team.
- Graduate from a top business school, engineering school or postgraduate degree.
- At least 3 years of successful experience in M&A, acquired in an investment bank or in a leading M&A boutique.
- Rigor and ability to invest in complex matters.
- Analytical and synthesis skills.
- Communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Team spirit and sense of initiative.
- Fluency in French and good command of English.
- Fluency in any other European language is an asset.