Our client, a consultancy company is looking for a P&C Actuarial Consultant to strengthen their team of Actuarial Consultants specialised in Non-life.
The P&C Actuarial Consultant will be responsible for :
- Participating in projects related to the implementation of Solvency II (internal models, ORSA implementation, audit of the economic capital calculations, analysis of technical provisions, etc.).
- Taking part in projects related to the implementation of IFRS 17.
- Participating in the technical provisions’ calculation or review.
- Evaluating of the value of portfolios of insurance companies during mergers and acquisitions.
- Pricing missions and predictive analytics.
- Participation in internal working groups to enhance the customers’ offer.
- Participation in R&D projects (individual provisioning, risk assessment methodology, stochastic provisioning, etc.).
- Managing the missions and the offers’ development, as well as participating in the customer relationship.
- Graduate with a master’s degree in actuarial sciences, ideally qualified from the Institute of Actuaries.
- At least 5 years of experience on Non-life actuarial topics.
- Good knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS 17 related subjects.
- Experience in project management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication skills.
- Team spirit.