Our client, an international consultancy company is looking for an EB Actuary Manager to strengthen the EB Actuarial Practice.
The EB Actuary Manager will be responsible for :
- Actuarial valuations and international coordination of EB under IFRS and US GAAP.
- Assist the audit departments by answering technical questions about IFRS or USGAAP standards for EB and reviewing the level of technical provisions of IORPS based on the local law.
- Liaising with the other departments to advise them on EB and other related topics.
- Coach less experienced consultants and be responsible for their planning.
- Develop the department and the level and range of services.
- Qualified actuary
- At least 5 years of experience in an EB role
- A previous experience in another consultancy company, Big4 and/or EB specialist would be a strong asset.
- Previous experience in coaching individuals
- Expertise in topics such as IAS 19, Belgian control law for IORP…
- Team player, client oriented with still a technical expertise.
- Critical mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to explain highly technical subjects to a non-technical audience.
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch.