Our client, an insurance company is looking for a IFRS 17 Actuary to strengthen the Non-Life Actuary Department. This department is in charge of the closing (local Gaap and IFRS) and the financial and prudential reporting. The IFRS 17 Actuary will be responsible for the implementation of the IFRS 17 standard.
The IFRS 17 Actuary will be responsible for :
- The implementation of IFRS 17 and the follow-up of its evolutions, in connection with the group.
- The compliance of the closing operations of the accounts and reinsurance with the IFRS 17 standard.
- Participation in the establishment of the Business Plan.
- Monitoring the profitability of the portfolio and various management charts.
- Regular exchanges with the accounting department, risk management and other IFRS 17 referents of the group.
- Master’s degree in actuarial science, statistics, engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience in non-life insurance.
- Knowledge of actuarial techniques (reporting and valuation).
- Previous knowledge of the IFRS 17 standard.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, experience with another tool/programming language is a strong plus.
- Team spirit, while being able to work autonomously.
- Structured, organized, thorough and analytic mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to exchange with a wide range of departments.
- Eye for details, proactivity and able to structure and defend a point of view.
- Fluent in French and English, knowledge of German is a strong asset.