Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Risk Consolidation Actuary to strengthen the Actuarial Department. He·she will be in charge of the coordination and supervision of the actions of diverse stakeholders in the process (Accounting, Asset Management, Actuarial, Financial Management, Risk).
The Risk Consolidation Actuary will be responsible for:
- Collecting information for quarterly and annual reporting, ensuring compliance with the principles and rules defined upstream.
- Carrying out a detailed analysis of the company Solvency results (Piler I and Pillar III of S2) through the consolidation of balance sheet and risk information.
- Participating in the production of the presentation of the results to the members, to the validation bodies based on analyses related to business contributions.
- Identifying potential anomalies in the analyses and if so, studying them to provide the necessary corrective solutions.
- Contributing to cross-functional transformation projects of the Actuarial function driven by Solvency II issues and reviewing the internal consistency of the information reported by the various contributors.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in an Actuarial function or in Finance/Risk/Controlling Insurance, ideally related to the work SII/Value
- A good knowledge of insurance (savings, pensions and SII), financial/performance/data analysis.
- A good command of MS Office tools
- Analytical mind and synthesis skills
- Ability to adapt and a collaborative spirit
- Proactive and autonomous
- Fluent in French and intermediate level of English