Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Product Manager Pension to strengthen the Pension Product Management team. He·she will be in charge of the product development, maintenance and updating of existing products, as well as the development of services that support the pension products and make them attractive. The Product Manager Pension’s mission is to apply digital evolution to the customer services and to develop those services that make the products not only attractive but also make the customers’ lives easier.
The Product Manager Pension will be responsible for:
- Helping shape the insurance products and services of the future;
- Using market knowledge and creativity to identify market opportunities, developing products that meet the expectations of the customers and proposing innovative solutions to contribute to the achievement of business objectives;
- Analyzing the digital needs of the customers and translating them into concrete solutions;
- Facilitating the transition from Branch 23 to Branch 21 in response to the increasing rates in Belgium;
- Contributing to the elaboration of the mid-term vision, which is translated into additional services and a digital roadmap;
- Monitoring evolutions of regulation, technology, customer needs and competition and proactively proposing adaptations in order to match the range of products and services;
- Identifying the impact of the projects on other processes and sub-processes within the company;
- Liaising with the Pricing team, monitoring profitability and set pricing limits. Determining the basic pricing, a frame of reference per type of customer and the exception rules to ensure the profitability of the product line, taking into account the competition;
- Playing the role of ambassador for his·her products, advocating for the second pillar, and providing commercial or technical support to the network;
- Managing projects independently and encouraging colleagues to contribute to his·her projects and reporting to the different stakeholders, both internally and externally ;
- Acting as the point of contact for the product range he·she is responsible for and understanding the (technical) characteristics of the products, the products of the competition, the (tax) regulations, the processes, the technologies, ... ;
- Following up on competitors of the pension, spotting new trends.
- Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Business Engineering, Economics or any related degree.
- Previous experience as a product manager in life insurance preferably with pension products.
- Passionate about pensions but also digital services and customer experience;
- Analytical and commercial mind and creative in finding opportunities and solutions;
- Autonomous and achieving results within the given timeframe, taking into account the various stakeholders;
- Team player and able to take ownership of a project and complete it with support from the colleagues;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in Dutch or French, with a good understanding of the other language, ideally trilingual in French, Dutch and English.