Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Head of Non-Life Pricing to strengthen the Pricing Department. He·she will be in charge of defining and implementing the pricing strategy (renewal pricing and remediation) for each segment and distribution network, to achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
The Head of Non-Life Pricing will be responsible for :
- Implementing and developing the pricing system to ensure the right balance between a competitive and a profitable price. You enjoy innovation and quickly find new ways to improve the pricing;
- Working with other departments (product, data, claims) to achieve common goal;
- Developing and coaching the team to ensure technical excellence in dynamic pricing.
- Master’s degree in Actuarial Science;
- At least 5 years of experience in the non-life insurance;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PPT) and programming languages such as SAS, R, etc.;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to manage a team;
- Capacity to work within a team and independently;
- Curious and structured mind;
- Eager to learn and share knowledge;
- Capacity to give and receive feedback;
- Bilingual in French and Dutch or a good knowledge of the other language.