Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Non-Life Risk Actuary to strengthen the Risk Department. He·she will be responsible for producing studies and analyses to support the missions of the key risk and actuarial functions within the Property & Casualty division:
The future Non-Life Risk Actuary will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Participate in the review of models (review of data, assumptions, technical specifications, implementation, results...) and produce analyses, opinions and recommendations;
- Contribute to the work related to the implementation of IFRS 17;
- Participate in the improvement and automation of risk monitoring dashboards;
- Participate in the production of ORSA reports and actuarial function reports;
- Identify and monitor risks in the property and casualty insurance portfolio;
- Participate in the preparation of the various Risk Committees under the responsibility of the management (ALM and Risk Management Committee, Model Committee, Technical Committees, New Products Committee, etc.).
- Master's degree in Actuarial Science or equivalent training specialising in Actuarial Mathematics
- Knowledge of Solvency II / IFRS 17 regulations
- Excellent level of analysis, synthesis and presentation
- Knowledge of the property and casualty insurance sector
- Autonomous, proactive, good interpersonal skills, curious and innovative
- Very good knowledge of French and fluent English.