Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Life Risk Manager to strengthen the Risk Management Department. He·she will be in charge of developing and monitoring the risk management of the company.
The Life Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and developing Life, EB and ALM models;
- Assessing and monitoring the risk profile;
- Participating in activities related to the implementation and the review of the overall risk management system and in particular the process for internal risk and solvency assessment (ORSA);
- Collaborating on the production of the various risk reports produced by the department as well as their continuous improvement, in particular through the development and maintenance of decision support tools;
- Carrying out ad hoc analyses and providing advice;
- Contributing to the regulatory monitoring of risk management and Solvency 2 regulations.
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science or any equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in modelling or in insurance risk management;
- Good knowledge of SAS, or any equivalent, is an asset;
- Comfortable in social relationships and assertive;
- Ability to take charge of files and bring them to a successful conclusion;
- Rational mind and a good practical intelligence;
- Native in French or Dutch and a good knowledge of the second national language and of English.