Our client, an insurance company is looking for a Senior Life & Health Actuary to strengthen the Finance Department. He·she will be responsible for the prudential management and monitoring of the financial balance of the activities.
The Senior Life & Health Actuary will be responsible for:
- In the context of the social and prudential supervision of the group's entities, in particular via the quarterly/annual reporting, the provisional plan or the ORSA:
- Producing and analyzing calculations of technical provisions (social standard/Solvency 2) and capital requirements;
- Determining the solvency of pension funds;
- Producing the technical margin and the social result of the institutions by carrying out consistency controls, points of attention or reserves for the governance;
- Participating in the production of regulatory reporting (QRT/ENS) and the production of narrative reports (ORSA/RSR/SFCR);
- Contributing to the development and enhancement of projection models and reserving methods.
- Monitoring and alerting on the financial balances of the institutions through risk monitoring and modelling of results and future solvency;
- Synthesizing results for presentation to various committees or for external use;
- Automating and optimizing existing tools and processes;
- Contributing to the drafting of technical documentation;
- Providing advice and technical assistance to other departments.
- Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Engineering or with a specialization in mathematics;
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a consulting firm, insurance company or pension fund;
- Experience in assessing capital requirements and calculating multi-standard provisions for health and pension. Experience in disability is required;
- Very good knowledge of Solvency 2 and prudential regulations;
- Knowledge of Pack Office, VBA and SAS;
- Demonstrates agility and the ability to initiate ideas;
- At ease with data processing;
- Rigor, analytical mind and intellectual curiosity;
- Able to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to synthesize, to communicate effectively and to share expertise;
- Fluency in French.