Our client, a consulting firm, is looking for a Manager IFRS 17. He·she will be in charge of various missions related to IFRS 17.
The future Manager IFRS 17 will be responsible for:
o Normative studies, monitoring and analysis of IFRS 17 regulatory news,
o Studies on the transition methodology,
o Evolution of actuarial models and tools for IFRS 17,
o Quantitative impact studies,
o Mock exercises on IFRS 17,
o Workstream on target multi-standard processes.
o Optimization, redesign or automation of business processes (actuarial, finance, accounting): design of target processes, review and writing of documentation,
o Transition management and actuarial missions: inventory, pricing, accounts receivable, Solvency 2, technical accounting,
o Review of provisioning in the context of auditing mandates,
o Research and development on actuarial topics,
o Supervision of junior and/or senior consultants.
- Developing the firm's commercial offers, in particular on the IFRS 17 standard,
- Identifying the needs of clients, understanding the needs and participating in the drafting of commercial proposals to meet these needs,
- Participating in responses to calls for tender,
- Organizing client meetings to present the firm's activities,
- Conducting actuarial training sessions, particularly in relation to IFRS 17,
- Participating in recruitment interviews for junior and senior profiles.
- Graduated from Actuarial Science, Finance or Statistics,
- Minimum 6 years of experience with at least 2 years on the implementation of IFRS 17 (in a consulting firm or in project management in an insurance company),
- Experience in team management,
- Sense of teamwork,
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strength of proposal,
- Writing and communication skills,
- Ability to listen, analyze and summarize,
- Result-oriented / performance-oriented,
- Professional knowledge of English.