Description de poste
Our client is looking for an Actuarial Function Officer.
The Actuarial Function Officer will be responsible for:
- Assisting the actuarial function holder in several reports regarding underwriting, technical provisions, products, reinsurance and profitability topics,
- Ensuring the adequate transposition of Solvency II requirements,
- Monitoring developments in modelling and risk management,
- Overseeing current procedures and suggesting optimizations,
- Proactively collaborating in the development of the Actuarial Function and the governance framework with all employees of the company's three lines of defence.
- Actuarial, Mathematical or Economic background,
- Previous experience in Life or Health insurance,
- Good communication skills,
- Analytical mind,
- Team spirit,
- Good command of MS Office,
- Excellent command of English, fluency in French and Dutch.