Our client is looking for a Product Manager who will take the lead on the Product Management Team and will directly report to the Chief Operations Officer.
Along with his/her role managing the team, he/she will also actively take part in the definition and implementation of the company’s insurance products’ strategy.
More specifically, the future Product Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Make innovative proposals for new or existing products,
- Ensure the development and implementation of ideas, actions and products,
- Carry out product projects as a domain expert,
- Coordinate and optimise the product management team’s planning,
- Contribute to the team members’ talent development by coaching and mentoring them,
- Work in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Educational background in insurance, marketing, or business management,
- Previous experience in the insurance sector, preferably in health insurance,
- Relevant experience in project and/or people management,
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Suite,
- Strong organisational skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proactivity combined to patience in order to achieve long-term objectives,
- Excellent knowledge of French and Dutch,
- Good knowledge of English.