Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an Investment Officer to join the Investment Office team.
The Investment Officer will take part in the following tasks:
- Monitoring the different investments and the investment portfolio.
- Analysing the evolution of the investment portfolio and unfold the discrepancies compared to the previous period, do the reporting for the investment portfolio.
- Making sure that the portfolio used for the ALM and risk calculation is regularly updated.
- Carrying out Asset & Liability Management analysis (interest rate risk...).
- Analysing the Strategic Asset Allocation and providing the needed information to the Board to approve this SAA.
- Making sure the adequate information for the budget exercise is accurate, reported, and available.
- Hold a Master’s degree in mathematics, actuarial science or as an engineer
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the insurance sector
- Previous knowledge in investments: bonds, equities, swaps
- Basic knowledge of Solvency II
- Good knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Excellent presentation skills and good communication skills to interact at the group level
- Team spirit
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, any other additional language is a plus.