Our client, a service provider for the insurance industry is looking for a Sales Manager. Reporting to the CEO, he/she will play a key role in creating value and commercial success for the Belgian activities.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for :
- Revenues &commercial actions on all services in Belgium (Mobility, Property expertise both in volume & premium segments; Repair in Kind and all associated services),
- Developing growth-focused, well-balanced account plans for the top15 insurance customers, as well as prospects in related activities, and being the leader & front-runner in succeeding the defined revenue goals,
- Writing winning proposals for contract renewals, as well as for new business extensions (up/cross-selling to insurance industry and new business like Repair-in-kind, vehicle inspection services, ...),
- Being involved in the content/solution definition, as well as price calculation,
- Negotiating contracts on behalf of the operational units of the company, and in close collaboration with them; ensuring good and effective hand-over to operational units after deal closing,
- Ensuring a strong and recurrent follow-up with the accounts, including regular check on customer satisfaction, quality delivered and progress of the service delivery,
- Following-up timely billing & invoicing of customers in line with contractual agreements, supporting the consolidated management reporting on the customer portfolio, as well as ensuring internal process quality,
- Advocating for the CRM system, by convincing colleagues to use/adopt the CRM-system and making sure all contacts / key meetings / account action plans are available in CRM,
- Supporting the development of the brand and market perception. To that extent, the sales manager support marketing efforts and contribute to the presence of the company in various (social/online) channels, including social selling, webinars, live-communication.
- Have a relevant university degree, combined with at least 5years of high impact experience in account management & sales to the financial/insurance industry,
- Have already today a strong & broad network in the insurance industry (e.g. working as a service provider to the insurance industry),
- Have a demonstrated track-recording managing sophisticated, large accounts in industries with a long sales cycle, combined with commercial track-record in selling new business in unknown territory,
- Experience & knowledge of technology and innovation-driven service providers is a big plus,
- Recognize yourself in the core values of the company: customer-centric, taking responsibility, results-oriented and team-work,
- Make things happen and focus much more on delivering impact, than just talking about it-“Action speaks louder than words”,
- You are a team-player, working effectively with business owners to better sell their services,
- You perfectly master both Dutch and French language, as well as good working knowledge of English.