Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for an Operational Risk and Internal Control Expert. Within the framework of the Company's Risk Policies, he/she contributes to the implementation of the risk management strategy and framework.
The Operational Risk and Internal Control Expert will be responsible for:
- Apprehending all the risks related to the company's activity in an analytical, qualitative and quantitative manner: piloting and developing the mapping of risks and controls in collaboration with operational staff (process of risk identification, evaluation, monitoring and reporting)
- Leading and developing the operational risk management system and the internal control system:
- Annual planning of risk control activities in areas related to operational risks: drawing up and implementation a plan for controlling risks, processes, procedures and data relating to operational processes.
- Set up and monitor indicators for the management of operational risks.
- Coordinate and develop the system for collecting operational risk incidents.
- Contributing to the definition and implementation of the risk management framework (ERM): drawing up risk policies within its scope (methodology, limits, reporting, framework and processes), assessing compliance with them (ERM Review), leading the ERM system among operational staff within its scope (awareness-raising, monitoring, support),
- Participate in Group Technical Committees in areas related to operational risks,
- Animate, develop and document the company's business continuity plan,
- Carry out a technical and regulatory watch in terms of regulatory requirements and solvency.
- University degree,
- At least seven years of experience in internal control and/or operational risk management,
- Sound understanding of Risk Management and internal control practices and methods,
- Previous experience in the insurance industry, knowledge of Life insurance is a great asset,
- Knowledge of Solvency II regulations,
- Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, independence, ethical and credible,
- Relational ease, availability, diplomacy and openness to others,
- Great autonomy and sense of organization,
- Ability to question oneself,
- A good command of English (written and spoken) is a strong asset.