Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for a Senior Life Product Actuary who will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Develop and improve the company’s offering in Life retail products by performing statistical analysis, calculations and reporting,
- Carry out profitability analysis of new and existing products,
- Execute programming tasks using SAS, C++, VBA,
- Take part in several projects regarding legal reporting, development of a reporting tool, development of the company’s future products in Life retail,
- Collaborate with other departments such as Finance, Risk Management, Actuarial, Legal and Compliance, IT, Project Management, Operations, Reinsurance, Sales and Marketing.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Physics, Mathematics, Civil Engineering or Actuarial Sciences,
- At least five years of experience in a similar role,
- Strong command of MS Office (Excel, VBA, SAS) as well as C++ and Delphi,
- Team spirit,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Innovative mindset and attention to detail,
- Fluency in at least one of the two national languages, with a good command of English.