Our client, an international cutting-edge consultancy company is looking for an Actuarial Data Scientist. Within this rapidly growing consultancy start-up specialized in insurance pricing, using cutting edge advanced machine learning technology, the Actuarial Data Scientist will have an opportunity to have a true impact on the company’s solutions and roadmap and will be a complement to both the sales and R&D teams. More specifically he/she will:
- Provide industry-related product assistance to the client, as well as elaborate on the different features of the company’s products during interactions with the relevant client contact (CTO, actuaries or data scientists...)
- Be present for the whole sales process (from pre-sales to post-sales):
- Meeting with the client, understanding their needs.
- Presenting and demonstrating the product and accompanying the clients, helping them maximizing and optimizing their use of machine learning
- Instructing on the different capabilities of the tools and solutions, product training and model development.…
- Hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) from a top engineering school or University in either Data Science, Actuarial science or a quantitative discipline requiring a high proficiency in mathematics such as Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Physics etc
- At least 2 years of experience in non-life insurance as an actuary, preferably in a pricing role. Understanding large insurance company’s business imperatives from both a technical and non-technical standpoint.
- Creative and autonomous, with a consultancy mindset.
- Strong communication skills with regards to elaborating technical concepts and being able to explain and present it to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluent in English AND in German
This role requires to travel both nationally and internationally at least 50% and up to 70% of the time.