Our client is looking for a Market Risk Auditor to lead audit and controls on investment strategies and policies and market risk management.
The Market Risk Auditor will be responsible for :
- Preparing upfront the audit and inspection by gathering the necessary information and planning a work program
- Conducting the inspections and audits on the premises of the insurance company, holding meetings with company officials, analysing the processes and checking the documentations and systems
- Verifying the findings by presenting them to the company's officials
- Producing a report setting out the main findings
- Presenting the final conclusions and the recommendations to the company’s management and if appropriate to your manager
- Supervising the proper implementation of corporate action plans
- Take part in the continuous improvement of audits and inspection processes and methodologies.
- Hold a master’s degree in engineering, actuarial sciences or finance.
- At least 2 years of experience on market risk topics in one of these sectors: insurance, finance or asset management.
- A previous experience in audit and/or control is a strong asset
- Freedom from prejudice and strong sense of ethics
- Analytical mindset and critical eye with good writing and reporting abilities
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogue approach
- Fluent in either Dutch or French, knowledge of the other language is a strong asset, and have at least a good understanding of English