Our client, a consultancy firm is looking for a Senior Actuary.
The future Senior Actuary will have the opportunity to work on the following tasks:
- Assisting an insurer in the implementation of IFRS 17,
- Analyzing and reviewing the architecture of an ALM model,
- Developing a prospective model on actuarial modelling platforms,
- Participating in an underwriting campaign within a reinsurer,
- Assessing risks under Solvency 2 (standard formula, internal model),
- Advising a Non-Life insurer on the changes to be made to its internal model,
- Implementing Best Estimate provisioning models,
- Advising a Life insurer on the revaluation policy of its savings contracts,
- Bringing your technical expertise for the modelling of specific risks (construction, credit, medical liability...),
- Defining an operational risk modelling approach,
- Calibrating and testing a scoring model for a client,
- Valuing an insurance company in the context of a VECM or a merger-acquisition transaction.
- Actuarial degree or diploma from a top engineering school,
- At least two years of experience in actuarial science,
- Technicality, rigour, and ability to carry out several actuarial projects at the same time,
- Innovative spirit and willingness to take up commercial, managerial and strategic challenges with customer satisfaction in mind,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer focus and team spirit.