Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a Finance Actuary. He/she will be responsible for:
- Defining and performing actuarial analyses for life insurance for valuation, risk management and planning, providing the Business, Risk Management and Accounting teams with insight.
- Performing analyses on valuation and risk and capital management (Solvency II)
- Monitoring the processes for value and risk management, translating needs into concrete adjustments an enhancement for the projection models, and contributing to their implementation.
- Interpreting the results of value and risk calculations and communicate them in an understandable manner.
- Analyzing the changes in life products regarding legal and environmental factors and translating these concepts into useful models and reports for the company.
- Operating a permanent monitoring and follow-up and documenting it via a structured reporting destined to the following departments: business, risk management, accounting and the Board.
- Hold a master’s degree in Actuarial Sciences, completed with a previous professional experience in the insurance sector.
- Have a previous experience in Life insurance, having some knowledge in other aspects of the insurance company is an asset.
- Master the MS Office suite and its tools, experience with managing an important quantity of data using statistical software. Being familiar with Prophet as an actuarial modelling tool is a strong asset.
- Organized with a structured and logical approach to solve problems and reach goals.
- Eye for details and thoroughness.
- Involved and willing to deliver excellency to both internal and external clients.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.