Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for a Non-Life Actuary whose main responsibilities will be as follows :
- Development and monitoring of non-life products,
- Pricing calculations,
- Profitability studies and analyzes,
- Renewal and management of reinsurance treaties,
- Internal and external actuarial reporting,
- Development and optimization of reporting processes,
- Follow-up and implementation of the Solvency II directive,
- Technical support to other departments,
- Financial statements.
- University degree in Actuarial Science,
- Strong expertise in the actuarial field,
- Dynamism and intellectual curiosity,
- Pragmatic approach and rigor,
- Fluency in French and English, and the command of Luxembourgish and/or German is considered an asset.