Our client an international insurance company, is looking for a P&C Pricing Manager to lead the Actuarial Team. The P&C Pricing Manager will more specifically focus on the P&C pricing area of activity, which includes the following key responsibilities:
- Ensuring the setting of competitive and profitable rates.
- Monitoring developments in turnover, profitability and competitive position; intervenes and/or escalates when applicable. Analysing results per product / segment; reporting fact based conclusions in close collaboration with the team and head of pricing for the P&C domain. Implement concrete actions to improve products’ quality and performance.
- Ensuring and executing the implementation of different technical initiatives. Defining steps and driving actions to ensure continuous improvement of processes.
- Contributing and participating in diverse committees or projects.
- Supports on solving product- and pricing issues in the context of the planning, and strategic dialogue, ensuring compliancy with legislation applicable.
- Leading discussions with internal stakeholders at a national and at a group level. …
- Master’s degree in actuarial science or another equivalent quantitative field.
- Good knowledge and command of pricing in the P&C business.
- Good knowledge of SAS, R or Python.
- Strong analytics skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Team spirit.
- Innovative thinking.
- Ability to work within a cross border domain, pro-actively seeking alignment on all levels and to plan/prioritise/follow up on activities.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset.