Our client, an international insurance company is looking for its Head of Insurance in Belgium.
The Head of Insurance will be responsible for :
- Defining and building Health insurance products from scratch in order to meet customers’ expectations,
- Monitoring the business and the risks,
- Carrying out detailed reporting about business performance and adapting the product offer accordingly,
- Helping the rest of the team understand the subtleties of healthcare and insurance.
- Scientific university degree, in statistics or actuarial sciences,
- From five to ten years of experience in the insurance sector,
- Ability to understand technical, data, business and legal questions related to insurance,
- Analytical and structured approach, with a fact-based decision-making style,
- Strategic vision and thoroughness,
- Team spirit, curiosity, thirst for knowledge,
- Fluency in English.