Our client, an international insurance company is looking for a P&C Pricing Actuary.
The P&C Pricing Actuary will be responsible for:
Pricing of professional and commercial insurance products:
- Carrying out pricing studies (pricing of offers and new coverages, pricing policy) and drafting technical documentation relating to pricing, GLM modeling, possibly in Machine Learning,
- Technical monitoring of portfolios,
- Participation in calls for tenders.
Provisioning (provisions for IBNR, quarterly financial statements, etc.) and monitoring of the technical profitability of the portfolios:
- Deterministic estimation of ultimate claims expenses and technical reserves by product, guarantee and underwriting year within the framework of monthly accounting closures,
- Analysis of the sinistrality and production of studies within the framework of the various committees,
- Projection of future claims by product in the context of budget and landing simulations,
- Revision of the statistical opening claims packages used by the Claims Department,
- Evolution of methods and tools for calculating technical provisions.
- Master’s in Actuarial Science/Statistics/Econometrics, ideally a graduate of the Institute of Actuaries,
- Minimum five years of experience,
- Knowledge and practice of P&C underwriting techniques including GLM or GAM models, Machine Learning techniques and/or deterministic and stochastic provisioning techniques,
- Command of IT tools: Word, PowerPoint, Excel (ideally VBA) and SAS,
- Reliability and quality orientation, business acumen, capacity for innovation,
- Autonomy, good communication and synthesis spirit, cooperation and team spirit,
- Perfect command of French, fluency in English is an asset.