Our client, a Non-life insurance company, is looking for an Actuarial Manager who will hold the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 6 actuaries and overview all actuarial projects.
- Act as referent for all regulatory works and as a point of contact for the local regulator.
- Take the lead on the partial internal model.
- Take part in the ORSA reports and SCR calculations, as well as all regulatory reports (SFCR, RSR…).
- Lead and take part in reserves and provisioning calculations.
- Take part in actuarial studies to support new products launch, lead pricing studies and insure products’ profitability.
- Take part in designing the underwriting policy.
- Work on the reinsurance optimization program, set up a reinsurance policy and price the reinsurance treaties.
- Take part in other reporting and documentation requested by the Board and the different Committees to support managerial and business decisions.
- Take part in other ad-hoc projects at the company level, collaborating with other departments of the company, including key-control departments.
- Hold a master’s degree in Actuarial sciences
- Have at least 10 years of professional experience in Non-life insurance, and ideally at least an experience in reinsurance
- Have an excellent knowledge of Solvency II
- Master SAS and Excel
- An experience with the development of an internal model is an asset
- A previous experience in loan guarantees is an asset
- Have a first experience in managing a team, ideally, of actuaries
- Have excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Speak fluently French and English