Our client, a consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Consultant. He/she will solve complex financial problems related to Credit Risk Management, working for the banking and insurance sector, both on a local and international level.
The Senior Consultant will have the opportunity to develop a deep knowledge of Credit Risk processes, methodology and tools. Working both from the company offices and in the clients’ offices, the Senior Consultant will be involved directly in customer relations and will influence the shaping of the internal organization of his/her team.
Developing cutting edge solutions, using forward innovation, and thinking, from digital to artificial intelligence, the Senior Consultant will be in charge of:
- Solving complex problems related to credit risk on client-facing projects for banking, insurance and asset management clients
- Managing credit projects for the clients
- Following up on regulation & new market developments to ensure up-to-date knowledge
- Supporting business development by shaping offerings, attending client meetings, and supporting organizing roundtables / events
- Taking an active part in shaping the Risk community within the company and contributing to the publications and sharing of knowledge on innovative trends, related to credit risk. …
- Hold a master’s degree in finance, economics, statistics, econometrics, mathematics, or engineering.
- From 3 to 6 years of experience in financial risk management, with an experience in credit risk management.
- Preferably a previous experience in consultancy or working for a financial services company.
- Knowledge of the regulatory reporting requirements (Basel III, Solvency II, MiFID II…)
- Knowledge of SAS is an asset.
- Good presentation skills: being able to adapt to different audiences, and create valuable presentation support (MS Office).
- Sense of client service: delivering advices and solutions, giving an impulse for change.
- Fluency in English.